Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter Themed Tardy Note




I am home with a sick kid today :(  There was a cute winter time game posted the the Making Learning Fun Yahoo group and its theme "Warm My Heart"  gave me an idea for a tardy note.  We typically have a difficult time with tardiness this time of year as the weather gets worse and I also think people just generally slack off a little bit as the year goes on.  We do start instruction right away in the morning though and young children need a chance to come in peacefully, use the bathroom, and take care of their outerwear before instruction begins.


Anyway, I am always trying to think of ways to motivate parents to get their children to school on time and here is my latest creation.

The cute cup of coco is a free graphic from  http://www.mycutegraphics.com/graphics/winter/cup-of-cocoa.html

Download the Winter Themed Tardy Note Here

Have a great Friday!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment