Sunday, September 25, 2011

Teddy Bear Math Mats

I took a pass on the Debbie Diller math stations book study this summer because I teach 1/2 day kindergarten and don't really have the time to do math stations. I did think of some ways to have the kids in my room use the manipulatives in a more focused way. So I created some math mats to do with the manipulatives. Here are the sorting and patterning mats for Teddy Bear counters. Click on the picture below to download. If you do download them, please leave a comment. Its nice to know if people find the things you make useful :)

Teddy Bear Sorting By Size:

Counting Mats:

Teddy Bear Measurement:

Teddy Bear Patterns:

I am almost at 200 followers and I am thinking about doing a giveaway when I hit 200.  If anyone would like to partner with me and promote their blog or TPT store, let me know :)

12 comments:

  1. I tried to click to download your cute ideas but google docs says I don't have permission :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the look of your compare bear resources... but google docs is not letting me open them!

    Claire
    http://misstoffeesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, it is fixed now :) I wish Google Docs would just default to sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thank you for sharing! I plan to use the repeating pattern ones this coming week now!

    Claire
    http://misstoffeesclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them, love them, love them!
    Keep on creating.
    Terry CA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for these wonderful mats! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for making these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son is developmentally delayed so we do lots of at home work to help him. I use to be an elementary teacher so I have lots of bears to work with. These are perfect for his needs. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the printables. I just got some counting bears and will put these activities out for my son this week =)

    ReplyDelete