Thursday, September 1, 2011

Top Reffering Sites for August :)

I nreally haven't posted much in August.  Enjoying the last part of break with my boys :)  So I really appreciate the refferals from other sites.  Here are the top reffering sites for August.  If the site had a blog button I put it here.



Doodle Bugs Teaching


Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

Teaching Blog Addict


Kindergarten Korner



The Teacher's Lane


http://www.kinderkraziness.blogspot.com
Kinder Kraziness


Learning with Mrs Parker
Learning With Mrs. Parker

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome!!! Keep on keepin' on! AND enjoy your final days of summer bliss!
    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help =) Enjoy it while you can. We just finished our 4th week and I am still exhausted. It's so hard in the beginning!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your last few days! we will start our 4th week on tuesday.. i "think" we have finally figured out the routine!

    ReplyDelete