Saturday, January 8, 2011

Polar Bear Word Sort

First of all, I want to say sorry to my classroom parents.  My intention was to get some pictures of your children doing classroom activities up by now.  However, some other awesome teacher at my building borrowed the USB cord to my school camera and has not returned it, nor can I remember who borrowed it.  So I need to do some detective work on Monday to see if I can figure out who has it.

Next week we will be reading the story:
This is a really cute story about how animals play to learn skills that they will need to survive in the wild.

One of language arts phonics objectives is blending words with -ip and -it endings.  To go along with the story and the objectives, I made a polar bear themed word sort.  I also made pictures to go along with the words.  I left some blank ones, if you want to add your own words and pictures.

 Download the Sort Here

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment