Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Valentine's Day

Today I put away all the winter/snow themed books and activities and got out my box of February books and activities.  These include Groundhog's Day, President's Day, and Valentine's Day book and activities.  Here are some of the books we will hopefully read before Valentine's Day:

I have a lot of these "bugs" books and the kids love them.  I usually have to read it more than once.
 This one is always a favorite because the kids see the show on PBS kids.  They also think that the possibility that Arthur might get kissed is "gross" and like the ending of chocolate kisses.

This is one of my favorite's to read because it has a good moral message. 

A cute and simple story when you have few extra minutes.

I like to read this one before we do activities with candy hearts.


Starfall has a cute making a sentence game.  We will be doing this in the computer lab coming up.




I also created a Valentine Color A Rhyme for either my para pro or my pre-intern to do

No comments:

Post a Comment