Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Red Panda Activities

Thursday is the day we celebrate adopting our red panda  from the Binder Park Zoo.  I created red panda rool and color  activity that we are going to do at the party.

Download the Red Panda Color and Roll Here 

I also created some more literacy activities:

Here is a sight word game that will be played my my pre intern from WMU this week.  There are two sets of words.  The first two pages are words that are from our Harcourt Brace Trophies reading program.  The second two pages are for the kids who work above grade level.  I took these from the Dolch word lists and are words not covered in our program at the kindergarten level.

Download the Red Panda Themed Sight Word Game Here

Can't wait to post the party pics on Thursday!!

Sarah
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment