Saturday, August 20, 2011

Curious George Activities

I haven't posted in awhile.  I think summer finally kicked in and I have been enjoying having fun with my boys. A few weeks ago, we went to the Kalamazoo Valley Museum because they were having a Curious George themed event.  I thought a lot of the activities could be adapted for the classroom or even a birthday party. I tried to pair a book with each activity.



A firefighter hat to go with "Curious George and the Firefighters".  I'm sure that a cuter one could be found somewhere on the web to make.










A bike with pipe cleaners to go with this story.  This one was a little tricky.








They decorated their own kites.








Dinosaur rubbings










A paper boat.  We thought it looked better as a hat :)


We decorated our own beachballs.



We've had a great time this summer.  Only one more week until summer break :(

No comments:

Post a Comment