Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our Gingerbread Party

We held our gingerbread party the last day of school before break.  I am finally getting the pictures up.  Here are some of the activities that we did:


We did scratch off gingerbread men from Oriental Trading company.  They could scratch off the outer brown color and underneath there is a variety of color to show through.  This was a popular and easy craft and there are a variety of this type of craft on Oriental Trading.  I will definitely do these again.

I think having treats was the most popular station this year!

Stringing gingerbread beads was tough.  I didn't realize when I bought these how small the hole's would be.  The grandma who ran this station was a trooper!  Kudos to her!

We decorated cookies.  Thanks to the fabulous mom that baked them for us!Hide all

We also had a cute gingerbread ornament craft that I bought from Oriental Trading.  You could put a picture in the belly.  I guess I did not get a picture :(

1 comment:

  1. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is gearing up for another big

    DSC ap govt teachers recruitment drive in 2012.

    The candidates who are interested to make their career as teachers

    this is the best chance .The qualification to take this entrance exam is B.Ed and D.Ed.

    For more details visit site: www.apdsc.in.

    ReplyDelete