Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stylish...Me??


Thank you Dana from Love 2 Learn and Share for my very first blog award!  Thank you Dana!

 Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Seven things about me:
1.  My favorite colors are red and purple
2.  I love carbs! :)
3.  I have two boys Andrew who is 6 and Colton who is 3
4.  I have taught for 13 years, 11 in kindergarten, 1 in 1st, and 1 in a K-3 multi-age
5.  My hobbies are knitting and scrapbooking and of course reading!
6.  We have 2 cats and a guinea pig
7.  The most embarrassing thing I have ever done in my class is wear the same shoes but in two different colors.  I have actually done this twice.  I need to stop buying the same shoes in different colors!


15 great bloggers who are getting this award next:

Growing Kinders
Learning and Laughing in Kindergarten
Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
Seeds of Knowledge for Future Generations
ABC and 123 Learning
Babbling Abby
First Grade Fabulous Fish
First Grade Learning Stars
First Grade Teaching
Always First Grade
Frogs, Bees, and Under the Seas
Heidi Songs
Ms. M's Blog
The Inspired Apple
Really Roper



3 comments: